Best Celebrity Haircuts of 2015
Let’s take a look at how the famous celebrities have transformed their old hairs into a total new do! These haircuts are worth paying attention to, who knows you might find one for you?
• Donatella Versace: Donatella had long platinum colored hair for quite some time now. She chopped off her straight hairs into a textured long bob that fits her face frame without being too long.
• Emilia Clarke: Similar to Donatella, Emiliar Clarke also ditched her old hairdo into a shoulder length layered bob that frames her face absolutely perfectly.
• Jenna Dewan Tatum: Channing Tatum’s gorgeous wife, Jenna also got rid of her plain shoulder length hairs by transforming them into a lob (long bob) and getting highlights.
• Mindy Kaling: Actress Mindy Kaling also scrapped her medium ombre colored hairs with a short bob and a very subtle bronze highlights.
• Jennifer Lopez: The ever beautiful, J Lo also opted for a new haircut by cutting off her long hairs into a shoulder-length layered bob haircut that looks every bit classic and stylish.
• Kate Hudson: The beautiful Kate got a cute cropped cut in May 2015. The short layered bob did a great change to her look.